Multiple users of X monitors

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Mon Jan 18 06:56:37 EST 1993

On our Apollo network we have solved it so that we have created a separate
graphic driver for each machine.  We have been running 6 groups at the same
time this way.  It has work quite good even if it is no standard solution.
We have also created local fifo files on each machine so that the process
communincation doesn't have to go over the net.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                    Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Department of Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN       Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10