help

Peter N. Strong nps!peter at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Sat Jan 30 13:07:13 EST 1993

 | I am using the grass4, and I'd like to change something about the
 | interface of mouse. Could you tell me which source file is related
 | to getting position of mouse cursor? Thank you   - kangang xu

If you are using the X driver, mouse source code routines are in the
directory .../src/display/devices/XDRIVER/XDRIVER, under three files
called Get_w_box.c, Get_w_line.c, and Get_w_pnt.c.  If you are using
another driver, look for corresponding routines in one of the other
directories at the level .../src/display/devices.

	Peter Strong
	National Park Service
	peter%nps at cerl.cecer.army.mil
	303-969-2871