Grass 4.1 or 4.0 on Linux

Matthew Ettus mne1 at tembo.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 8 16:37:55 EDT 1993

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has been either successful
or unsuccessful in installing a recent version of grass on an x86
machine under Linux would point out to me any possible caveats or problems
we may run into.  Here at the Remote Sensing Center at Rutgers Univ
we are about to attempt the installation on Dell 466M's (486/66MHz).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Matthew Ettus
Cook College Remote Sensing Center (Rutgers Univ)
mne1 at deathstar.rutgers.edu
Thank you.
P.S.  I would be happy to summarize all responses for those who have similar
questions out there