r.mapcalc question

Simon Cox simon at cerberus.earth.monash.edu.au
Fri Jun 11 11:05:20 EDT 1993

I have two problems which I am unsure how to tackle with r.mapcalc.

(i)  Is it possible to get an "if" statement to result in more than
one operation?  Or do you have to do the "if" more than once?

(ii) I want to load values into an array.  It does not seem to be
easy to construct one with indexes.

What I am doing is looking at multiple overlapping raster layers,
and I want a resultant layer to have the modal value of the inputs,
as long as they are *not* zero.

ANy suggestions?

Simon Cox
----
				Dr Simon Cox
         __  L
      ,~'  L_|\            	Department of Earth Sciences
   ,-'         \         	Monash University
   (            \		Clayton  Vic  3168  Australia
    L,~'   "\_x/		Phone +61 3 565 5762
              u   		Fax   +61 3 565 5062
				simon at cerberus.earth.monash.edu.au