compiling error

E.O.Barber at bnr.co.uk E.O.Barber at bnr.co.uk
Thu May 13 11:07:34 EDT 1993

In article <9305121258.AA21568 at nycparks.gov> you write:
>Hi,
>
>I'm very new to C progamming, thus, very new to GRASS programming.
>
>Can anyone tell me what the following error message means when I try to run gmake4.0.
>
>make: Fatal error in reader: OBJ.sun4/make.rules, line 99: Unexpected end of line seen.
>
>Many thanks in advance.  If you need to see any of the code or Gmakefile I will post them.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Christine Weiss
>Hunter College
>Dept. Geology & Geography

what's grass?

are you sure that everything which is supposed to be a tab rather than a space
is? have you any unclosed " or '?

Eric
   _    "just a Texan a long way from home"
 _| ~-. Eric Barber, BNR Europe Limited, London Road, Harlow, England CM17 9NA
 \, *_} AT&T/BT/etc. +44 279 403527/429531 x 3527, ESN (NT/BNR) 6 742 3527
   \(   DISCLAIMER:  Working at, not speaking for, BNR  | Eric.Barber at bnr.co.uk