ps.map

Dr. A.R. Palmer plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
Fri Oct 1 01:44:44 EDT 1993

I have compiled 4.1 update, and produce output from ps.map to a level 1
Postscript file. This is produces an EPSF (I presume that is Encapulated
Postscript File). My "new" Calcomp 6613 Colormaster Plus XF cannot
handle this encapsulated format.  Is there a conversion programme which
changes EPSF to PS ?
Thanks
Tony

--
Dr A.R. (Tony) Palmer | Roodeplaat Grassland |Tel: Intl-27-461-22638
Principal Agricultural| Institute            |Fax: Intl-27-461-22398
Researcher            | PO Box 101           |e-mail:plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
                      | 6140 Grahamstown     |
                      | South Africa         |