p.map

ssp at swiss.daa.uc.EDU ssp at swiss.daa.uc.EDU
Fri Sep 3 13:33:11 EDT 1993

Hi,
	We are running grass4.1 binaries for SUN workstation and using
tektronix color printer model 4697. On running command p.map on a certain
file the system gives the following error.

GRASS 4.1 > p.map geo.1

PAINT: panel 1 (of 1)
PAINT: reading vector file <roads in PERMANENT> ...
PAINT: reading vector file <roads in PERMANENT> ...
PAINT: printing color table
ERROR: tek4697 driver: RLE (got 1042, should be 1024)

   Could anbody suggest a solution. I could not find this setting in any
script file. The contents of geo.1 file are as follows and legend does not
come out in the output from the printer.

File geo.1
----------
raster soils

defpat aa
1110111
1101011
1011101
0111110
1011101
1101011
1110111
color 1 white
end

outline
color black
end

setpat all aa

vector roads
color white
width 3
hwidth 1
hcolor black
end

colormode best

colortable y

scale 1 panels

end

Thanks in advance

Sujata Prakash                          Ph:  (513)-556-0499
DAAP Computer Graphics Center           Fax: (513)-556-3288
University of Cincinnati                Internet: Sujata.Prakash at UC.Edu