LTPlus under Linux anyone?

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:31:53 EDT 1993

> > Hi.
> >
> > I'm trying to run LTPlus under Linux and I'm running into a little problem.
> > Whenever I try to create a new map it tells me that I have less than 5 meg
> > of disk space and that it cannot create it.  I actually have 47 meg of
> > diskspace (as reported by df).  Anybody knows what I'm doing wrong?  My
> > directory permissions and addresses (inf config) are ok I think.  Any help
> > would be more than appreciated.  Thanks.
> >
> > Oh, the version of LTPlus I have is from Andy Burnette at CERL.
>
> 	Same here under SCO. I've had a quick look at the code and set
> 	some #ifdefs so that SCO is recognized as SYSV3.2, but to no avail.
> 	My version comes from the GRASS4.1 distribution.
>
> 	Any ideas?
>
> --
> Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)

Our resident LTPlus pro says that you need to bump up the "malloc" parameter in
the config file, probably to around 40000000 (yes, you need to spell it out!).
Hope that does the trick.

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159