Location of contrib, garden, related manual pages for GRASS 4.1

amante at grouse.pnl.gov amante at grouse.pnl.gov
Tue Sep 14 19:13:20 EDT 1993

	I'm in the process of compiling GRASS 4.1 and the related, contributed and garden files.  Most of the contributed files locate their executables by themselves in the appropriate directories, however, the manual pages are left entirely up to me to install..  The question I have is: where do I install these manual pages?  $GIS/sun4/man/{1,2,3,4 or 5}???  Does it really make a difference?  I haven't found a suitable answer yet and rather than just throw them in somewhere they may not belong I thought I should ask for your input.
	Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Shane M. Amante

P.S. -- Please mail any replies to amante at grouse.pnl.gov