ps-map

Dr. A.R. Palmer plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
Fri Sep 17 10:02:59 EDT 1993

With abundant problems with the ftp server to southern Africa, I am
struggling to obtain up-dated source for GRASS4.1 and wish to evaluate a
new printer using ps.map. Can someone mail me the source code for ps.map
I want to compile it to test a Calcomp Colormaster Plus. Any drivers
which may be necessary would be appreciated.
With thanks
Tony
--
Dr A.R. (Tony) Palmer | Roodeplaat Grassland |Tel: Intl-27-461-22638
Principal Agricultural| Institute            |Fax: Intl-27-461-22398
Researcher            | PO Box 101           |e-mail:plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
                      | 6140 Grahamstown     |
                      | South Africa         |