quest. about using a grass lib func.

dinendra at quercus.ecn.uoknor.edu dinendra at quercus.ecn.uoknor.edu
Thu Aug 25 17:10:24 EDT 1994

Hi,

I am using the function :'G_window_rows()' and 'G_window_cols()'
to find out the number of rows and cols in the raster file.
I get some numbers but is does not tally with the ones in the
file $LOCATION/cellhd/RASTERFILENAME. Do
I have to do something before calling these functions or am I
missing something.
Question 2: Is there a FAQ to this group.

Thanks for any info.

Dinendra

P.S: If the question is a pretty easy one, it is because I am still
new to the grass library. I promise to catch up fast -:))))