Dynamically changing window size

Zhian Li zhian_li at agcs.cas.psu.edu
Wed Dec 14 16:20:30 EST 1994

Hello everyone:

           Thanks a lots, I have received several replies for the problem
with regarding to resizing the window from grass environment.  I appreciate
those very much.  Now we can dynamically change the value
of the XDRIVER_* by using the g.gisenv command.  However, I am having trouble
in getting  GRASS to adopt the new values, i.e., though the values of the
XDRIVER_* changed, they are not available to the environment, unless I quit
from grass and reactivate it.  Please send
me your suggestion.   Thank you in advance.

        zhian li