ALTEK DIGITIZER DRIVER

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:54:34 EST 1994

Hi PK
We have two Altek AC31's, both being used with v.digit under GRASS4.1.3 (latest
update). The dip switch settings on the Alteks are as I posted earlier. The
digitizers are attached to a Sun IPC and a Sun Sparc 1+, both running
SunOS 4.1.3 . Everything works as expected. If you have reset your dipswitches,
be sure to turn your controller off and then back on. If that doesn't help, try
rebooting the machine. If that doesn't work, I would get the Altek manual and
start trying to send control signals to the digitizer to see if it is really
communicating with the computer at all.

Hope this helps!

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159