Motif 1.2 & X11R5

Joe Plesha root at isddendg.cr.usgs.gov
Fri Jan 7 14:22:11 EST 1994

> How doesn't the code work right?  We have compiled with Motif 1.2 and X11R5
> and so far have not found any problems.

        In the database windows keyboard input doesn't work. Like to create
        a new database area. Problems with xclip not working at all. I
        don't know if the changes we have made to the xgrass code to get
        it to compile have been kosher.??? Most of the changes were pretty
        straight forward. But you never know.

--

                                        Joe Plesha
                                        jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov

   | HOME OF GRASS ON HP9000s       |   HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0              |
   | U. S. Geological Survey, BGP   |   bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov  (136.177.80.2)  |
   | Electromagnetic Studies        |   Phone: (303) 236-1398               |
   | Denver, Colorado  80225        |   Anonymous FTP site for HP GRASS     |