Motif 1.2 & X11R5

Joe Plesha root at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov
Mon Jan 10 11:56:31 EST 1994

> > How doesn't the code work right?  We have compiled with Motif 1.2 and X11R5
> > and so far have not found any problems.
> >

> Hello,
>
>       which System, which OS, which compiler, wich MOTIF implementation ????

> Dipl. Geol. Andreas Holz    email: asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
> Institut fuer Geologie und Mineralogie
> Schlossgarten 5
> 91054 Erlangen
> GERMANY

        Hi,
  They were referring to both the SUN install and the HP install. The main
  question was why is the code was still only for X11R4 and Motif 1.1 and
  is there a patch or fix. The X11R5 we are using is MIT version patch
  25 or greater and the Motif (IXI) seems pretty generic. The OS were are
  using is SUN OS 4.1.1 >= and HPUX 9.0 >=.

--

                                        Joe Plesha
                                        jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov

   | HOME OF GRASS ON HP9000s       |   HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0              |
   | U. S. Geological Survey, BGP   |   bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov  (136.177.80.2)  |
   | Electromagnetic Studies        |   Phone: (303) 236-1398               |
   | Denver, Colorado  80225        |   Anonymous FTP site for HP GRASS     |