3D Modules for GRASS

Andreas Holz (CIP guests) asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Jan 28 10:57:54 EST 1994

Dear GrassUser and GrassProgrammer,

	I'm interested in developing some 3D visualisation tools embedded
	into the XGRASS environment, esp. for geological purposes.

	The code should be portable between several architectures and using
	free code (the only one, witch is copyrighted is Motif).

	I'm looking now for free 3D libs, my favourite choice would be
	PEX.

	Who has similar approaches, are there at CERL similar modules under
	development, what are Your experiences with PEX, which libraries do You
	would prefer?

Thanks in advance....

Dipl. Geol. Andreas Holz    email: asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Institut fuer Geologie und Mineralogie