Compiling for LINUX

Douglas Shoop AMSRL-BE-W 678-5861 DSN 258-5861 (505) shoop at devel4.arl.army.mil
Wed Jun 1 11:14:43 EDT 1994

I have downloaded the source for Grass 4.1 from the moon and am about
to attempt to compile it on a PC 486 running the Linux operating system.
Is there anyone out there that has already done this and can advise me of
any problems I may encounter.

--
/* Douglas Shoop, Weather Intelligence Team                                  */