grass

CSCI2662 at CL.UH.EDU CSCI2662 at CL.UH.EDU
Tue Jun 7 15:22:46 EDT 1994

	I am a research assistant at the University of Houston Clear Lake.
I am currently working on a project that involves GRASS. I need to know
the following question regarding GRASS. If this is not possible to answer
please be kind enough to refer me to someone who can answer the question
below.
QUESTION: 1) What is the data structure used inthe GRASS data file. In
other words how is the data stored
2) What compression technique is used to compress the data files in GRASS.

Thanking You
Shameek