Floating Point

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Wed May 18 19:11:43 EDT 1994

> For those of you who are interested in floating point and null value
> in GRASS I put 2 documents: nv.ascii and fp.ascii on moon ftp site
> (grass.incoming) They are abstracts by Michaels describing what needs
> to be done (and what we will be doing this summer).

	Hi Olga,

	how's life these days? Planning for the summer, are you :-)

	I'm sitting here in the middle of the night (1 am),
	trying to finish a paper that must be mailed tomorrow,
	drinking one mug of tea after the other... :-(
	(Part of the paper is about using GRASS as a front/end for
	data transfer)

	Martin