Censorship of GRASSHopper Traffic???!!!

Mark P. Line markline at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Mon May 23 17:00:30 EDT 1994

On Sun, 22 May 1994, Doug Dotson wrote:

> With the recent talk about GRASS going away
> (my comments on the subject were censored by this forum) it wouldn't seem
> worth the effort.

By "censoring", do you mean you posted a message that did not get
reflected to the members of the list? If that is the case, then I find it
quite amazing -- I was under the impression that this list server was
fully automatic, with no human intervention at all. You very much need to
document this case of censorship so that it can be investigated. If you
cannot document such a case of censorship, then you need to retract your
statement.

-- Mark

Mark P. Line                       Phone: +1-206-733-6040
Open Pathways                        Fax: +1-206-733-6040
P.O. Box F                         Email: markline at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Bellingham, WA 98227-0296