problem with G_close_cell()?

charnotw charnotw at helios.aston.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 12:43:56 EDT 1994

Hi

Does anybody know what might cause G_close_cell to give a bus error,
but only sometimes?

I'm using this function in my own program,  sometimes when it is
called I get a bus error, other times it works fine!  I have noticed
that as I continue with a GRASS session it fails more and more often
until it fails all the time.  I then have to exit grass and start
again after which it is okay.

Any idea what might be causing it?

cheers  8-)

Tom Charnock                       O--O
Dept Civil Engineering            (~~~~)
Aston University                 (  __  )
Birmingham B4 7ET UK             /|\  /|\
charnotw at sun.aston.ac.uk