ADRG to GRASS

Ed Freeborn u7b14 at sgisvr1.bgm.link.com
Thu Sep 1 08:13:31 EDT 1994

I am a newcomer to the GRASS lists, so I apologize if this has
already been addressed.  I have recently obtained some software
which among other neat stuff has the ability to convert ADRG to
GRASS files.  Unfortunately (for me) it was developed in an
XVT environment.  I have access to the XVT system, and was
prepared to start deconstructing the code when it occurred to
me that perhaps someone has already done this. Or MAYBE some-
one has developed a straight ANSI C version of this utility.
It should also be noted that I have not had a chance to
devour the GRASS manuals or look at an ADRG spec yet. So
if I am overlooking something even more obvious, please set
me straight.

TIA
Ed

Ed Freeborn                         * Email : efreeborn at link.com
CAE-Link                          **  Vox   : (607)721-5260
PO Box 1237                    ****   Fax   : (607)721-5501
Binghamton, NY 13902       **** **    "Usual Disclaimer..."
13902-1237               ***   **  "The mind is a great least
                      ****   ***    squares engine." R. Brock