v.spag

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 08:00:00 EDT 1995

> I try to work with v.spag, but I think I'm the exception that makes
> the rules, as the man-page says that the program sometimes runs into
> an infinite loop, and that exactly what is happening. Did someone
> already try to debug v.spag?. Maybe the programmer can help me in
> this respect. When it's working properly it's a valuable tool I think.
> (I am running Grass 4.1)
>
> Ronald Wiemer
> ARCHIS/R.O.B.

For what it's worth, I've had v.spag run into a loop on a map that
contained (many) identical vectors - ie 2 or 3 copies of the same
vector on top of each other. Could this be the cause of your problem
too?

        Martijn

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT                                                |
Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk