r.watershed alorythm

Brad J Cadle bcadle at helium.gas.uug.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 28 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi there,
        I was just wondering if anyone knew what the general algorythm for
identifying watersheds was in r.watershed.  I would like to know, but would
rather not spend the time going through all the source code.  I basically
just need to know what criteria the routine uses (based on user input) to
identify where the basin boundaries are.  (Note: I already realize
that The user sets the minimum basin size as a parameter.  I am more in
terested in how the routine uses this information in conjuction with the
slopes of the hillsides).

                                                        -Brad