Subject Listing for grass[up] archives available in Kiel

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Mon Jan 23 15:33:44 EST 1995

Hi there

I'm currently busy updating my near mirror of the moon (no binaries,
no imagery or world data, most other things are there, though).
The structure closely resembles the moon's, but this is no exact
mirror. Also, although there's a grass/incoming, this is not world
writable.

This site is in Kiel, Germany:
ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de/pub/packages/grass

While setting up the grassHopper archives I've created a subject index
(Is there one already?) Anyway, I've simply run
'grep Subject *' on the uncompressed archives, producing a file
'Subject-Index' in each of the two subdirectories of
grassHopper/archives (grassu and grassp). This is nothing fancy,
but handy to run grep on.
I've also renamed the archive files from Arc-1-92 to arc-92-01
(I like them listed in chronological order, also, with all the capital
A's you probably wouldn't notice the file Subject-Index :-)

I would have uploaded these index files to the moon, but for some
reason /grass/incoming is not world-writable at the moment.

I'll update the index files as often as I find the time.

If you find this useful or if you have any comments, please let me know.

Martin

--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de