p.map error

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi,

When I try to use p.map (first time after compilation) I get an error
message saying 'can't read ppm driver'. As far as I can see there's
nothing wrong with permissions. Does anyone know what might cause this
error? I can provide a long listing of the etc/paint directory if that
helps....

        Martijn

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT  Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  |
E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk                                             |
URL http://www.bham.ac.uk/BUFAU/Staff/vanleupm.html__________________________|