spring cleaning

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Tue Apr 30 08:00:00 EDT 1996

> The grass ftp site has become heavy with software.  i'd like to prune
> out things that are no longer current or no longer wanted,
> in order to make more room available for new contributions.
> Below is a list of the current contents of the /grass/incoming directory.
> If you see something you think should remain on the ftp site, or notice
> something that's definitely trash-able, please let me know by 31 May 1996.
> After this, pruning will begin.  I'd like to avoid inadvertently blitzing
> current work :).

        Hi Mary,

        having contributed grass-defs.h myself, I think it should stay.
        Better yet, work it into the GRASS code :-)
        grass-defs.h gives prototypes for most GRASS library functions
        and is necessary for using GRASS with C++ and ANSI C compilers.

        Just out of curiosity - what is your involvement with
        GRASS? Do you carry on where Olga left?

        Martin