Free Trial for Native GUI Generator for AS/400 Applications (http://www.gesoft.com)
gesoft at best.com
Wed May 1 08:00:00 EDT 1996
Dear IS Manager,
Would it be nice to replace "terminal emulation" with native
PC Windows GUI for your existing AS/400 business applications?
By "native", we mean you run the Windows GUI with the source code
of GUI at your hand!
The current alternatives are:
(1) Redesigning the systems: unfortunately, it is
(2) Screen scrapers or other run-time library (like GUI/400):
your applications are tied with a third-party proprietary
run-time library---a close-end solution.
Our solution is Open/400(TM):
(1) GUI code for your existing AS/400 programs is generated in
(2) No change to your RPG programs and AS/400<-->PC
communication with APPC Router is also automatically
Open/400 is simple and down-to-earth with major advantages:
(1) Ease of Use: automatic with two simple commands!
(2) Native GUI: GUI source code is available to you in Visual
(3) Open Client/Server Solution: You are free to upgrade your
GUI for future.
With an open solution, when the transformation is done, it
is not the end of it: you can change GUI layout or even
move some of application logic into PC side. (This is why
we call it Open/400!)
Your investment is protected because you can upgrade your
Please check out http://www.gesoft.com and down-load our
software for free trial. Also, stay tuned for upcoming Java
version of Open/400.
Contact us: http://www.gesoft.com
More information about the grass-dev