OPEN NT and GRASS?

Brian Sieben sieben at unixg.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 26 08:00:00 EDT 1997

Hi all grassfolks.

        I was wondering if anyone has compiled or is using GRASS under OPEN NT
on
Windows NT.  OPEN NT (http://www.OpenNT.com) is a very affordable version
of unix that runs on top of windows NT with NT (no dual boot).

        I suspect if I wanted to use grass under OPEN NT, I would have to compi
le
the source code.  If anyone could provide advice on how much of a nightmare
this is or better yet if they have done it alreadly could they please let
me know.

                                                Thanks,

                                                Brian
                     ll             Brian Sieben
                     ll             Master's Student
                \    ll    /        University of British Columbia
                 \  /ll\  /         Forest Sciences
                  -J ll L-
                    /  \            2357 Main Mall
                  (@)  (@)          Vancouver, B.C.
          }\      I _--_ I     /{   Canada
            \   /-/     \-\   /     V6T 1Z4
               /||||\_/||||\/       Phone (Home)   604 228-2544
               /|||||||||||\              (Office) 604 822-8271 OLD FRTK 105
              +|||||| ||||||+       Fax            604 822-9102
          /]]]]|||||| ||||||[[[[\   EMAIL          sieben at unixg.ubc.ca
         /     |||||| ||||||     \  WEB: http://142.103.165.123
              I  L|/   \|J  I       Topic:
              I             I       Climatically Based Weevil Hazard Rating
            ]/               \[     and Climate Change