ps.map - linux

Justin Hickey jhickey at impact1.hpcc.nectec.or.th
Wed Jan 28 07:00:00 EST 1998

Hi Anthony

On Jan 27, 12:26pm, anthony burns wrote:
> Subject: ps.map - linux
> Linux grass users
>
> I ps.select the printer driver ie hp650D, a3 or whatever, it accepts it just
> fine. I then use ps.map to develop the map.  After I respond to all questions
> and give a file name to output the map, the process begins , I see ps.map
 select
> the printer and then it immediately core dumps with a segmentation fault.
>
> Any ideas as to what the problem is.
>
> Thanks
>
> Anthony
>-- End of excerpt from anthony burns

You may want to try the bug fix on the GRASS FAQ page
(http://www.cecer.army.mil/grass/faq.html), question 12 - there is a fix for
the ps.select command. Although the bug caused different results (the command
quit with an error message - no core dump) on our system, your problem may be
the same bug.

Hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,