Installation of mapgen

Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka E.A.Ruzicka at T-Online.de
Thu Mar 12 07:00:00 EST 1998

Hello GRASS-Users !
For creating an appealing layout for a map I want to use
mapgen but it's not installed on my system.
I bought the new GRASS-CD-ROM Version 4.2.1 where
mapgen is on.
But how to install it ?
When starting the install-script it just copies a few script
files to the destination directory and then finishes.
I think I don't understand the usage of the install-script, because
sometimes I just get the message that there are not enough
arguments for starting installation.
Can anybody help me ?

Many thanks in advance !

Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka

G e o D a t a P l a n
Geoinformatics, IT-Consulting, GIS-aided planning
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka, Schweitzerweg 3,
D-82380 Peissenberg, Germany
Tel: +49-08803-60424, Fax: +49-08803-60486
eMail: gdp.geoinformatik at t-online.de
Homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/gdp.geoinformatik