[GRASS5] Cleanup patches for beta4

Bruce Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:10:41 EST 1999

Greetings all,

Well, everyone will have their own user account on grass.baylor.edu
by a little later today.  Use your last name as your login with your
lastname as passwd.  There will be a README file in your home
directories that tells the directory structure of the machine for our
purposes.  We'll have an area that all have permission to for storing
and sharing files and such. I'll let everyone know when we get it
on-line.

Bruce