[GRASS5] ps.map, p.map and p.map.new

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 13 00:49:40 EDT 2000

  It seems to me, in my naivety, that there is extensive overlap among
ps.map, p.map and p.map.new. Is there value in combining these? How about
combining the paint category with the postscript category -- and calling the
combination the output (o.) category?

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com