[GRASS5] AIX 4.3.3 again

Ulrich Senn usenn at access.unizh.ch
Thu Aug 24 04:06:45 EDT 2000

Hello to everybody,

once again I' d be very glad to get some help.
Is anyone familiar with the following output?

Thanks in advance!

Ulrich

Hint: With changing the time declaration from type "long" to "time_t" in
file "menu.c" I can suppress the warning.

        gcc -O
-I/a/zisp0401/export/zi/aix/fs2/dist/graphic/grass-4.3/src/src/include
-c menu.c
menu.c: In function `F_menu':
menu.c:214: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c: In function `P_termexit':
menu.c:251: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible pointer
type
menu.c:252: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible pointer
type
menu.c:253: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible pointer
type
menu.c: In function `F_universe':
menu.c:388: conflicting types for `time'
/usr/include/time.h:114: previous declaration of `time'
menu.c:388: warning: extern declaration of `time' doesn't match global
one
menu.c:396: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:397: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c: In function `P_getusrinpt':
menu.c:577: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c:591: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c:604: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c: In function `P_writowin':
menu.c:765: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:776: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:792: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c: In function `P_writo_Menu_win':
menu.c:843: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:870: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:883: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:900: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast
menu.c:916: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c: In function `P_menuerror':
menu.c:982: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:985: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
menu.c:989: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a
cast

Stop.
GISGEN failure at STEP: src/general/g.help