[GRASS5] LANDSAT TM

Rohit nadig at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Tue Aug 8 13:03:45 EDT 2000

Greetings,

I am a grass user, and i am developing a web based interface to grass
using CORBA under GPL.

The ultimate objective is to allow the web based java applet [similar to
the grass client] to be able to access a distributed grass database.

Your suggestions/advice is welcome at nadig at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu

I also have another question regarding importing LANDSAT TM images into a
grass database. does anyone know how to import TM images in the BSQ
format?

The i.tape.other and i.tape.tm would work only for tape devices?

thank you,
Rohit