[GRASS5] configure.in Wants testers...tk check

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri Dec 29 09:09:09 EST 2000

Eric, (Grass)

I was looking at the configure.in script and was going to make
the analogous changes to it to resolve the tk check problem
and noticed that the naming convention for variables is
not consistent for the X11 logic.   It expects a X_LIBS
variable to be set.   Following the original syntax, it would
be X_LIBRARY_DIRS.

Let me know if you want me to edit the configure.in for the
tk check fix or if you will do it.

John Huddleston