[GRASS5] r.fill.dir2 - fortran assistance wanted

Roger S. Miller rgrmill at rt66.com
Tue Dec 19 11:44:03 EST 2000

I looked at this too to see if I could help.  I noticed that main.c
starts an executable called "direct_for".  With the naming convention
used elsewhere in the code it seemed like there should be a file named
"direct.f" in the CVS tree, but I don't see one.  What did I miss?

Roger Miller
Lee Wilson and Associates