[GRASS5] rinascii & routascii

William L. Baker BakerWL at uwyo.edu
Sun Dec 17 18:45:15 EST 2000

Hi Eric,

OK, maybe the stripping is all that's happening with
r.out.ascii.  Actually, I think the north-south is 480/4 = 120
just as east-west is 360/3 = 120, so that's not a problem.

Maybe the only problem is with r.in.ascii which does not
bring the data in correctly with float or double.  But, if
the data in the rinascii.txt file is made into integer and
then brought in with r.in.ascii then it comes in fine.

I'll try adding some non-zero digits and r.out.ascii again.
Seems that I got fooled by the "feature."

Bill B.