[GRASS5] Mac OS X beta 10

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Thu Dec 14 15:43:42 EST 2000

Greetings,

I have not heard any advice or suggestions regarding the Tcl/Tk GUI
bugs that I am experiencing, and I am at lost if I should post the
binaries in their state or if I should wait until the GUI is usable.

Personally, I do not need the GUI, however I feel that the majority
of people will be disappointed without it.

I know everyone is busy, but I have devoted a major percentage of my
time for the Mac/GRASS community and I feel ignored at this time.

So the options are basically: post the build in it's current state,
fix and then post the build, or don't post the build at.  What should
I do?

Sincerely,
--
Jeshua Lacock