[GRASS5] _gtty & _stty errors

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Dec 9 22:06:20 EST 2000

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 06:52:48PM -0800, Jeshua Lacock wrote:

> OK, I'm back after re-installing my system.
>
> It appears that gtty and stty are defined in the header libc.h (which
> is on my system), however I cannot locate the archive libc.a anywhere
> on my system.  I suspect that this may be the problem, can someone
> confirm this?
>
> Does anyone know where to get libc.a?  Would it work if someone
> emailed it to me (off list, of course)?

You need to get a copy of the static C library for Mac OS X.  Possibly
available in developer's resources or some such.  Apparently you only
have the shared libes ?? (libc.so or libc.o).  It's likely much to big
to mail and it *must* be built for that system.  Mine weighs in around
2.5 MB.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>