[GRASS5] beta9 binaries up

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Dec 7 10:49:42 EST 2000

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 08:54:30AM -0600, B. Byars wrote:

> Ok.  Will do.  I'm currently making Solaris packages but
> and running into some Solaris problems.  Not to worry,
> I should have them cleared up in a few hours.
Oops. Please send the error messages (and the fixes :-)
to include them into CVS.

The install problem is fixed, I am building beta10 now.
We have to renumber due to the changes.

 Markus

> Bruce
>
> Markus Neteler wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 03:44:59PM -0600, B. Byars wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > GRASS 5.0 beta 9 binaries are up on grass.baylor.edu
> > > for Sun Solaris and Silaris 7 intel. Install scripts are also
> > > updated.  Markus,  you get the Linux bins up?  I'll post
> > > them here as soon as you get them ready.
> > >
> > Hi Bruce,
> >
> > perhaps you wait with downloading of Linux bins until we get the
> > startup problems fixed.
> > I thought we really found all traps, but obviously it was a good
> > idea to publish another "beta"...
> >
> > Bruce, please move the old linux version into old/ on keck,
> > thanks!
> >
> > Markus

Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology
Schneiderberg 50 * D-30167 Hannover * Germany
Tel: ++49-(0)511-762-4494  Fax: -3984