[GRASS5] GRASS 5beta9 sources published

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Dec 7 04:12:31 EST 2000

Markus
and everybody:
	Congratulations for getting the new beta out!
	This is great.

	Intevation will starting building GNU/Linux i386 and ppc rpms soon.

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 07:02:58PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> unfortunately I found a bug in "bindist" target. But it is fixed
> and retagged.
>
> Find the *new* sources at:
> > > http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/source/
>
> or change in Makefile (bindist target) all PREFIX to GISBASE.
> Only this file was modified.

Markus:
Usually you should refrain from chancing the tarball once it has a
number and is released. Once somebody go it, you need to give another number.

Therefore, if you find real urgend problems in beta9, just release a
quick beta10. This seems to be the right thing [tm].

Regards,
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)
FSF Europe					      (www.fsfeurope.org)