[GRASS5] Let's publish GRASS 5beta9 tomorrow (wednesday 6. Dec. 2000)

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Wed Dec 6 03:39:30 EST 2000

On Tuesday, December 5, 2000, at 11:44 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Please note: The binaries have to be done from the tagged
> versioon only to release "identical" beta9 version.
> I'll post again after tagging.

Markus,

I have not heard news of your tagging as of yet.

I assume that after you have tagged the source, I should update my CVS tree, clean and recompile?

I have exhausted my daily energy at this point and will resume work in the morning (for me).  None-the-less I should be able to post the Mac OS X binaries sometime today (Dec. the 6th)...

Cheers,

Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner
http://SierraMaps.com