[GRASS5] detri license clarified (new hope for geom)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Dec 5 21:39:51 EST 2000

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 04:39:31PM +0100, Andreas Lange wrote:
> does this mean that the geom lib must be moved to src.nonGPL?

Yes, unless somebody reworks it to use detri.
Markus: can you move geom to src.nonGPL for grass5.0beta9!

(Oh and btw: Please do not include the src.nonGPL in the source
and default build tar.)

> This would mean that s.geom and v.geom can no longer be used.

Yes.

> Another option would be to use the gts library
> (http://gts.sourceforge.net) for this purpose.

detri seems to be a working library, I cannot say anything about gts.

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)
FSF Europe					      (www.fsfeurope.org)