[GRASS5] problems with Init.sh

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Tue Dec 5 09:10:24 EST 2000

On my Linux system (Debian), i have both wish8.0 and wish8.2
This confuse the grass5 script, because it founds two files
in the same directory.  I propose to modify the line 52 of Init.sh
from
 	    PATHLIST="$i/`ls -1 |grep $SEARCHCOMMAND` $PATHLIST"
 	    PATHLIST="$i/`ls -1 |grep $SEARCHCOMMAND|tail -1` $PATHLIST"

Question for the Cygwin version of Grass : does Window's shell accept
grep, tail, ls and other unix commands ?

--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton