[GRASS5] GRASS 5 beta8 tagged! Please build binaries now

James Cameron quozl at lisp.com.au
Thu Jul 27 19:33:49 EDT 2000

I think Eric and Bernhard missed my point.  I'm already maintaining a
current head, I was asking if there was a way to easily, with little
incremental bandwidth, maintain it temporarily as a copy of the tagged
head instead, for the purposes of building the binary distributions.

After building, I'd then want to revert my repository to the current
head version.