[GRASS5] R_open_driver2() ?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Jul 8 07:31:14 EDT 2000

On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 10:15:54AM +0900, GRASS wrote:
> hi grass!
>
> Where can i find R_open_driver2() function in
> 	grass/src/display/d.param.scale/init_graphics.c ?
>
> I compiled this by replacing it with R_open_driver().  :(
HI all,

sorry for this. Accidentally I uploaded changes needed for
the new layered XDRIVER written by Pierre. I have removed
it, so get the correct version from CVS.

Excuse me for this! I should be more careful when applying
(and reverting) patches.

Best regards

 Markus

PS: In case I missed a patch reversion on R_open_driver, please
    let me know.