[GRASS5] masscomp display programs

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jun 19 17:12:06 EDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 09:31:03PM +0200, Andreas Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i found by accident the directory src.contrib/NPS/GA1000 containing a
> driver for the "Masscomp GA 1000 graphics display". Are there any
> objections that i cvs-remove this directory?
>
> If i get no feedback, i will cvs-remove the directory, as i think it is
> of no use.

Hi,

in my opinion it can be removed. Additionally the directories
src/display/devices
       4105
       IGRAPH
       IRIS (?)
       MASS
       SUNCORE
       SUNVIEW
may be removed.

>From README:
Contents:
   MASS          The MASSCOMP driver
   SUN           The SUN color driver for SUN windows
   4105          For Tektronix 4105
   IGRAPH        Intergraph driver
   IRIS          IRIS Personal Workstation - Silicon Graphics
[...]

Andreas: I have a cvs.remove script which would simplify the remove
process. Of course it needs to be used carefully. If you want, I
can remove the stuff for you, if all agree.

Best wishes

 markus