[GRASS5] June 13 build of grass5 for NT

John Huddleston jhuddleston at itc.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jun 13 09:53:21 EDT 2000

Markus, (et al)

I have just uploaded a build of the grass5 using the
June 12 CVS repository files.  It is Grass5-NT.zip
and is 41,420,794 bytes.   This uses the June 1, 2000
Cygwin DLL and toolset.

In addition, I uploaded the cygutils-000613.zip file
containing some non-Grass files.  For using the
bin/cygwin1.dll must be in the path. For building,
both libraries and include files from the tiff, ncurses,
ipc, rpc, gdbm, and z are included.  This is 3,121,646 bytes.

The src area is all included.  The src.contrib, src.garden,
and src.nonGPL were built as much as possible.

John Huddleston, P.E.
Computer Engineer
USDA - NRCS
John.Huddleston at usda.gov