[GRASS5] Compile Grass 5 on Win 32

John Huddleston jhuddles at rocky.itc.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Jun 7 08:02:11 EDT 2000

Mike,

Do the 'cvs update -A' and you will get the files
updated.  Remember to redo the configure again
though, as it will replace many of your files with
the ones in the cvs.  The big one is src/CMD/head/head

The first time it happened to me, I couldn't figure out
what had happened.   Then I realized that there
are default files in the system.  I am still working,
did more yesterday afternoon after posting the
000606 build.

John Huddleston